Marlin Jackson is a graduate of the University of Michigan, he’s a Social Entrepreneur and a life-long-learner that sees every experience and encounter as an opportunity for learning.
As a former collegiate and professional athlete, Marlin was groomed and developed within a structured, organized, and challenging environment. This experience of learning, in the classroom and in the arena of collegiate and professional football, caused Marlin to develop a unique perspective and skill set that is embedded in structure, organization, time-management, leadership, creativity, and passion.
An extremely motivated leader, he is detail oriented, able to multi-task well, and possess excellent communications skills. Over the years, Marlin has proven himself to be a goal-oriented, disciplined, and driven person who can do whatever is needed to help himself and others succeed. He has displayed these qualities throughout his life as a captain on the University of Michigan football team, in the National Football League with the Indianapolis Colts and Philadelphia Eagles, as a sports analyst and sports radio show co-host, and now, as President of Fight for Life Foundation Inc., and Revive Property Group LLC. In 2012, Marlin married his beautiful wife, Mrs. Nikki Jackson, they now have two smart, handsome, loving boys, Camden and Kingston Jackson. Mr. Jackson is extremely passionate about his faith, family, and occupational purposes in life.
Find your way to create change within your world. - Marlin Jackson
- 2000 USA Today High School All-American
- 2000 USA Today Pennsylvania Player of the Year
- 2001 College Football Freshman All-American
- 2002-04 College Football All-American
- 2004 Team captain University of Michigan
- 2005 First round draft selection by the Indianapolis Colts
- 2007 Super Bowl Champion
- 2010 JB award winner for community service and leadership
- 2010 Byron Whizzer award finalist chosen by the NFL
- 2010 Ed Block Courage award winner
- 2013 Indy’s Best and Brightest Finalist-Education and Nonprofit Category Leadership Development
- 2014 Indy’s Best and Brightest Winner-Education and Nonprofit Category
- 2016 Anthem Community Champion